Searching...

weekend Liberty

Last year, I mentioned that having my creative mum around at home inspired me to dust off my sewing machine and do something with the beautiful Liberty samples I got from a trip in Copenhagen...well hardly the achievement of the year since it took my 3 hours to do a cushion cover! But hey these past two weeks, I have been sewing again and moved onto a second cushion cover (call me crazy!) done in 30 min so a major improvements. I also can't seem to stop sewing Liberty hearts to hang onto Mila's door but it's now too dark to take a decent picture....Here are the cushions for the time being....



The print on the wall is The Old Oak's Last Dream from Missemai, the red toy on the left is from Habitat and the big orange dog is from BODIE and FOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!