Searching...

Herb stand by Normann Copenhagen

I'm always excited when Normann Copenhagen launches new designs because they always look good, are practical and affordable and the new Herb Stand is exactly that!

Designed by Jakob Heiberg for Normann Copenhagen, the new Herb Stand keeps your herbs neat and tidy and lets you store your scissors too, making seasoning your cooking a piece of cake.
'I am very functional in my approach says Heiberg, I think it's fun when you can add something new and different to a product, and thus give design an extra quality. I wanted to design it so you could keep it standing on your table.
Easy to separate, you can use the base as a saucer for watering, or separate to allow up to four herb pots and I'm loving the scissors with herb green handles the stand comes with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!