Searching...

House to be inspired



Our little family is off to France this Thursday to spend two blissful weeks in our house. Before you go WOW, let me make it clear that the pictures above are not from my house! They're from a house in Marseilles designed by Architect Rudy Ricciotti...still I couldn't resist them.
The chairs are from Eames (pic 3) and Le Corbusier (pic 2), all available from wheredidyoubuythat.com, the lamp from Gae Aulenti @ Flos and the bench from Harry Bertoïa @ Knoll (pic 2).
However as much as I find the the house above very attractive, I have a soft spot for the relax vibes of the one below because for me, great holidays are about good weather, fantastic healthy food, great friends & family around, kids laughing & running at the beach and lots of naps and cuddles from Mila Sienna and her maverick cousin Lily who will be staying with us.
French Designer Jean Oddes has created a fantastic little home (27 m2!) using two garden sheds facing each other. The bedroom is in one shed, the kitchen in the other shed opposite and the Summer lounge in the middle. There is also an outdoor lounge at the back of the shed to read under the shadow of a sail...This is a very clever and creative idea!!.


All the photos are from my French interior bible: Marie Claire Maison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!