Searching...

BODIE and FOU Voted Best Interior Shops by ELLE DECORATION NORWAY

Trop coooool!!!!
I've just found out that BODIE and FOU have been voted Best Interior Shops by ELLE DECORATION NORWAY
I always get super excited when we get featured in Elle Decoration Norway because... well, it's Elle Deco (!!) and secondly because my great grand-father was Norwegian.
At least it was the story that my dad told me until I was 16 "your grand-dad was a sailor, blabla...Köng comes from Koening meaning King, blablabla" and in fact, knowing that the Viking spirit was running in my blood gave me some kind of pride and a great answer to all the stupid boys at school who thought they were hilarious when they were calling me King-Kong.
And then at the age of 16, my dad told me that actually he wasn't sure and my great grand-dad may have been from Switzerland....
What!? So not only I'm no longer the daughter of a Viking but now it seems that the grand-dad was a bit of slapper with wives in every port from Norway to Switzerland...great!
To this day, I have no idea where the name comes from but I shall stick to my Viking story!
Big thank you to ELLE DECORATION NORWAY for this but also thank you to Helene Bye for featuring our Gaivota rocking chair in their December issue as Editorial's favourites!





10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for giving us such a helpful information. You can also visit our website for imt cdl online assignments answers 2021

    ReplyDelete
  2. If You Want To Buy Online Medications Then Just Click On Links Below.

    Buy Diazepam 10mg Online
    Blog Home Page
    Here's New Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25-30 Mins at Your Address Guaranteed London Locksmith Services Around the clock locksmith service Your trust and our assistance Our best services is one call away Your reasonable choice for security More than just your locksmith 020 8004 1159 Our Locksmith Services in London & Surrounding Areas Residential Locksmith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site on nmims assignment answers
    . Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love this kind of stuff to read keep posting and sharing with us thanks !
    Emergency Locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking for some good blog sites for studying. I was searching over search engines and found your blog site on Nmims project report 2022
    . Well i like your high quality blog site design plus your posting abilities. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice content
    QuickBooks offers phone support in addition to online support for people who need help with their software. It provides phone support and email support, both of which are QuickBooks Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your enthusiasm for developing your talents is truly inspirational.
    Rustomjee Bella
    Rustomjee Crown
    Rustomjee Seasons

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!