Searching...

An inspiring Sunday at Petersham Nurseries

I've mentioned Petersham Nurseries several times already but it is one of my favourite places in London and I love taking my mum there each time she comes over because I know it is the kind of place and aesthetics she appreciates. It was a lovely day...cold but sunny.
When I looked at the window this morning, it was frosty so I decided it was the perfect day to wear the boots I bought last year when we went skiing (bought them the last day of our ski holidays...as you do...and they've been keeping warm in their box since then). Mum and I had a lovely time, then we met Steve, Mila and Lucas in Richmond Park next to pick up some twigs to make a big star similar to this one, then we had lunch at High Road (another favourite place of mine and one I know Holly from Decor8 loves too) and a peek at The Old Cinema...perfect day in my book
So perfect, that I decided to make a pizza to end our Sunday on a high note.
Hope you had a great one too








6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and meaningful blog post.

    https://kbcluckywinner4.blogspot.com/2021/10/kbc-head-office-number-mumbai-kbc_7.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impressive and meaningful post.

    https://kbclotterywinnerlistjio.blogspot.com/2021/10/kbc-helpline-number-kolkatamumbaionline.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog have unique content

    https://kbclotterywinnerlistjio.blogspot.com/2021/10/kbc-helpline-number-kolkatamumbaionline.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thinking, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it entirely.
    versace westfield sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is tony and I’ve been an IT Professional and computer technology for nearly 2 years, with experience in it technology. My expertise is Html, php, Wordpress, Network and blogger.
    skin sense wellness spa

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!