Searching...

Moodboard inspired by Paris...

In about 30min, I will head off to Gare du Nord to catch the Eurostar and go back to London. I had such a cool time. The weather was fab, I caught up with lots of friends at the weekend and still managed to run 3 times with Elodie early in the morning which makes me very happy but usually, I can't be bothered doing anything when I'm travelling. 
M&O was tiring, it's a massive show and you spent a lot of time walking but I have found some really gems, some beautiful things for kids that give me butterflies, a gorgeous bag for men and lots of ideas. Until I see you on the other side of the Channel, here is a little mood board inspired by Paris...
 

Dans 30min, je vais aller a la Gare du Nord pour prendre mon train direction London. J'ai passé 4 jours géniaux. Il a fait super beau, j'ai vu mes cops' pendant le WE et Elodie et moi avons réussi a bouger nos fesses 3 fois pour aller courir, ce qui me rend tres contente de moi. Le salon était fatiguant, c'est tellement grand et on passe beaucoup de temps a marcher mais j'ai trouvé pleins de petits trésors, des choses magnifiques pour les enfants, un sac absolument canon pour nos hommes et plein d'idées. En attendant de vous retrouver de l'autre coté, voici un petit moodboard inspiré by Paris...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!