We are looking for Students/Christmas helpers from November to the beginning of January 2010 to help us out with the volume of order over the busy Christmas period.
The job includes:
- Picking, packing, wrapping and dispatching orders
- Taking phone orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries
You should have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good phone manner
- Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- An interest in interiors (desirable, but not essential)
We will provide:
- Basic rates
- Generous staff discount
- A fun and friendly work environment
- Hours are currently 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday but will be subject to change during this very busy period.
Please email us a short CV with covering letter, outlining your experience and suitability for the job at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be legally entitled to work in the UK.