Searching...

American Vintage clothing

My Mother's Day....
Last week, Mila came back from nursery with a beautiful collage that clearly stated 'For mummy, happy mother's day' but she didnt quite get the concept and refused to give it to me because it was hers.... OK she is only 2 1/2 years old so not much I can do about it but somehow, I will have to work on this one so she knows in the future that this day is about breakfast in bed, cuddles and kisses.....

So 'in despair' (not really), I treated myself with 3 pieces from American Vintage found at Grace & Mabel, a cool little shop in Clifton village selling designer clothes from Sonia Rykiel, Antik Batik, Hope & Benson, Chloe, Paul & Joe....

American Vintage is a cool French fashion label launched in 2005 and has become much sought-after due to their beautiful styling and great fabrics. The designs are inspired by a retro American aesthetic of sandwashed jeans & easy to wear comfort clothing.

They have beautiful, skinny tee-shirts in hues of grey, sand, brown to wear underneath a sheer white cotton voile dress (now mine).... very light and dreamy and since Steve took a double take on me when I walked in the room, I think I have now a little and cool little outfit for the Summer.
Images via Bohemia Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!